God~Guru’s blessing is there for all who choose to join with us in this role. And in giving we receive deeply; helping us forward on our own path with the support and love of a worldwide spiritual family.
What is a Lightworker?
Someone who, in their own unique way, spreads light to others in all that they do.
How can I spread the Light?
Here are some of the beautiful ways we can all help a world in need:
- Become part of our prayer circle by joining us for our regular online worldwide Winged Prayer gatherings.
Click here for next Winged Prayer Gathering dates
- Link in with us for Winged Prayer at 9:00 PM each evening, in your own home or at a Self Realization Sevalight Centre or other Pure Meditation evening venue.
Pure Meditation Evenings Worldwide
- Send out Winged Prayer from wherever you are, at any time you feel, for a world in need.
- Send friends and family the link to the “Winged Prayer” audio by Mata Yogananda Mahasaya Dharma ~ a free download bringing healing and comfort to all who listen.
Winged Prayer Free Audio Download
- Share the link to the audio talk “Pure Meditation” by Mata Yogananda, so others can hear about the benefits of learning Pure Meditation.
Pure Meditation Talk free Download
- Direct those who are seeking for spiritual truths, help or healing to this website.
- Give seva (joyful service) by volunteering at a Self Realization Sevalight Centre, or remotely from your own home, by finding out some of the many ways you can be an active part of a rapidly growing worldwide spiritual family. Perhaps you have a skill set others could benefit from. In the words of Mata Yogananda ~ “All service done in love is truly blessed.”
- Help with the publication of books and audio talks by a true Master ~ Mata Yogananda Mahasaya Dharma ~ by donating to our Sevalight Publishing fund. DONATE
- Donate to worldwide Lightworking initiatives dedicated to helping those in need.
- Live the teachings in your daily life.